10th Annual JourneyTEAM Business Technology Summit
DRAPER, Utah, September 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Microsoft partner JourneyTEAM invites business decision makers from all industries to join the upcoming Business Technology Summit and learn how Microsoft Technologies can improve their business operations. This exclusive event on November 2 and November 3 2022, is designed to help organizations achieve their unique goals, reduce potential security risks, and most importantly, do so while reducing costs and saving money.
This year’s two-day virtual event features more than 30 breakout sessions, product offerings and top insider tips from senior JourneyTEAM consultants to help you identify and implement the tools you need. need while reducing costs. As JourneyTEAM specializes in all three Microsoft Clouds, event sessions are broken down into these categories:
- Day 1 (November 2): Microsoft Business Apps Day (ERP, CRM and Power Platform)
- Day 2 (November 3): Modern Work and Microsoft Azure Day (productivity, collaboration and security)
JourneyTEAM’s Business Technology Summit provides an atmosphere for business leaders to create a personalized digital transformation strategy for their business. JourneyTEAM consultants and developers have over 20 years of experience implementing Microsoft technologies within companies of all sizes and aim to answer any questions you may have throughout the sessions. This event will include:
- 30+ technology breakout sessions covering hot topics like robotic process automation (RPA), integrating Power Apps into other Power Platform tools, finding the path to pure cloud directory with Azure AD, and much more (full program coming soon).
- Chat with JourneyTEAM experts on Microsoft Business apps and hear about the latest updates announced at Microsoft Ignite.
- A deep dive into Microsoft 365’s suite of tools and how to best use them in your business.
- Crucial and up-to-date information about Azure infrastructure to implement proper security protocols.
- An in-person event at Top Golf in Salt Lake City, UT. If attendees can’t attend the game in person, JourneyTEAM is shipping a care package filled with goodies to enjoy while viewing the event virtually.
Eric BeinsCOO of JourneyTEAM, shares, “Since joining JourneyTEAM over 6 years ago, I’ve seen the Business Technology Summit become one of Microsoft’s premier technology events. It’s aimed directly at users end-users and customers by presenting real-world scenarios. I have loved seeing the value of our sessions making a difference in the day-to-day operations of our customers, as they ask engaging questions that spark innovative solutions. Each year, we continue to expand our knowledge and coverage of Microsoft. Commercial applications, Modern workplace and Azure, and this event is an opportunity to share these learnings with the community. It’s also a great time to meet friends, colleagues and customers and see how we can continue to have a positive impact.”
At JourneyTEAM’s upcoming Business Technology Summit, business leaders are sure to get powerful insights on how to achieve desired business results using technology, while keeping costs low.
Register for this event todaywe look forward to seeing you there!
This version was published via WebWire®. For more information, visit http://www.webwire.com.